At the General Assembly meeting of the Agro-Food-Ind. Napoca Cluster, held on December 10, 2018, led by Mr. Istvan Vakar, Vice-President of Cluj County Council and President of AgroTransilvania Cluster, the new members' requests for adherence to AgroTransilvania Cluster have been approved.
Thus, to the 82 members of the AgroTransilvania Cluster, 6 other entities joined them:
1. KLAUSEN BURGER SRL – Restaurant.
2. DACHIM SRL - Cultivation of cereals (except rice), leguminous plants and plants producing oilseeds.
3. INSTITUTUL DE CERCETĂRI BIOLOGICE CLUJ FILIALĂ A INCDSB BUCUREȘTI – Research and development in other natural sciences and engineering.
4. CODREA MARIA MARUNI II (Ferma Codrea) – Activities in mixed farms (plant culture combined with livestock breeding).
5. UNITATEA DE SUPORT PENTRU INTEGRARE S.R.L .– Business and management consulting activities.
6. ASOCIAȚIA GRUPUL DE ACȚIUNE LOCALĂ ȚARA OAȘULUI.
The new members have prepared for this occasion a brief presentation of the company, which they supported in front of the other members of the cluster present at the meeting, as well as products for tasting.
At the meeting, Prof. Dr. Felix Arion, General Manager AgroTransilvania Cluster, presented the projects the cluster will carry out, the budget, respectively the activities planned for the next year.