Involvement in various initiatives that are meant to contribute to the cluster development and to strengthen the position among the performing clusters from agro-industrial field.
Involvement in various initiatives that are meant to contribute to the cluster development and to strengthen the position among the performing agro-industrial clusters.Contact us for more details!
Events organized and promoted by the cluster:
Business sessions for the cluster’s members have been arranged and promoted at a cluster level;
- Meet and Match: Product incubation and technology transfer, June 2019;
- EU-Canada Cluster Matchmaking Event, Arranged by European Clusters Collaboration Platform alongside Canada’s Innovation Superclusters Initiative, June 2019.
AgroTransilvania Cluster is involved annually in the planning and promoting of specific business conferences:
- International Clusters Conference – 5 business dedicated editions were organized, starting 2015, by the Northern Transylvania Clusters Consortium, of which AgroTransilvania Cluster is a part of.
- PRIA AGRICULTURE Conference – held annually;
- PRECISION AGRICULTURE – DIGITALIZATION OF THE RURAL ECONOMY – Bucharest 19th of November 2019;
- Conference on Trade Marks and Geographical Indications: Future Perspectives – 3-4 of October 2018;
- “War and peace” Conference – Cluj-Napoca, 7th of December 2018;
- European Clusters Conference – Bucharest 14-16th of May 2019;
- Launching Conference for the “Young Leaders in Agriculture” program – Bucharest 19th of November 2019;
- INDAGRA – Family Farms Conference, added value generator in Romania – Bucharest, November 2019.
From the multiple events held by the cluster, we are highlighting:
- “Vegetables: the Forum of Industry Professionals” – 16-17th of November 2017, Poiana Brașov;
- SME Organics: Increasing the competitiveness of SMEs in the green sector – 23rd of February 2018;
- Workshop “Rural development programs in Romanian agriculture ”, event 29th of March 2018, Cluj-Napoca;
- C-Voucher Circular Economy Workshop Event – July 2018, Cluj-Napoca;
- Harvest Festival – Oradea Citadel, 21-23 of September 2018;
- Workshop “Opportunities for farmers and the agroindustrial sector” – 25th of February 2019, Cluj-Napoca;
- Workshop – “How do we motivate women to develop businesses in ecological agriculture?”– May 2019, Cluj;
- Workshop FARMING WITH VISION – 10th of September, Cluj-Napoca;
- “Economy” Workshop on the elaboration of the County Planning Plan from Cluj County 15th of November 2019, Cluj-Napoca;
- Workshop “Good practices in the agro-industrial value chain” – 2014, 71 participants;
- Workshop “Advantages and Limits of Short Value Chain”, organized by USAMV Cluj- Napoca (AgroTransilvania Cluster member), 2015 with 60 participants, including other countries;
- Round Table “Why should I become a member of AgroTransilvania Cluster?” – 2014, debates regarding the development of the associative structure based on a cluster model, which would unite the interests of the entire value chain utilizing project with concrete results, “Transylvania at home” being an articulate example of collaboration between producers, made to bring their indigenous food products on the tables of people of Cluj County.