Ciprian MorcanDevelopment Department Coordinator
Ciprian is a mature entrepreneur, with long-term vision, significant expertise in the cosulting market for non-reimbursable funds and for the creation and development of associative structures. He is the co-founder of Hygia Consult, coordinator of a few projects and he holds a vast experience from working with 8 clusters. Ciprian has an input to the creation of the Agro-Food-Ind Napoca Cluster Association since 2013, contributing actively to the development of the cluster to this day through various work partnerships and national and international colaborations.
- 2020 – present: Representative of the Cluster Association in Romania – CLUSTERO in the Monitorizing Comitee of the Regional Operational Program 2021-2027;
- 2018 – present: Representative of the Clusters Consortium of Northern Transylvania and Vice-president of Cluster Association in Romania – CLUSTERO;
- 2014 – present: Transylvanian Furniture Cluster Representative in the Clusters Consortium of Northern Transylvania and Vice-president of Smart Transylvania Association;
- 2012 – present: General Manager, Transylvanian Furtniture Cluster;
- 2007 – present: Partner/ General Manager – Hygia Consult SRL, Cluj Napoca;
- 2016 – 2017: Representative in the Clusters Consortium of Northern Transylvania;
- 2014 – 2020: Representative of the Romanian Association of Management Consultants – AMCOR in the Operational Program Monitoring Committee SME Initiative / Regional Operational Program 2014-2020;
- 2014 – 2015: Representative of the business environment in the thematic group “Business environment and intelligent specialization” of the Regional Planning Committee for the elaboration of the Regional Development Strategy 2014 – 2020 of the NW Region.
- 2001 – 2005: Bachelor’s Degree: “Juridical Sciences – Law”, Faculty of Law “Simion Barnutiu”, University “Lucian Blaga” of Sibiu, Romania;
- 2000 -2003: Certificate of Profesional Competences, “ Electrician”, graduate of the School of Applications for Transmissions, Informatics and Electronic Warfare, Sibiu, Romania.
Other specializations and qualifications:
- 2020 – Active attendance: “Communication and public speaking workshop”, Association “Cărțile pe față” & Oana Pellea / Cluj–Napoca – Romania;
- 2019 – 2020: Graduation certificate: “Mastering Design Thinking”, Massachusetts Institute of Technology Sloan School of Management;
- 2018: Active attendance: “Public policies for regional and national economic competitiveness”, Civitta Strategy & Consulting / Cluj–Napoca – Romania;
- 2017 – Course MOOC: “Designing a Smart Specialisation Strategy”, Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne & BAKBASEL Economic Research & Consultancy din Lausanne – Switzerland;
- 2015 – Active attendance: „Introduction to Cluster Management Excellence”, European Foundation for Cluster Excellence, Barcelona, Spain;
- 2015 – Active attendance: “Pre-gold workshop”, European Secretariat for Cluster Analysis;
- 2015 – Graduation certificate: “Trainer”,Intratest S.A / Cluj–Napoca – Romania;
- 2014 – Active attendance: “Cluster Academy 2014”,Clusterland Oberosterreich / Linz – Austria;
- 2014 – Active attendance: “Cluster Management Mentorship Session”, North-West Regional Development Agency & Cluster Aerospace Valley France, Cluj-Napoca.