Florina BârdeaQuality System Consultant
Florina is the quality system consultant of the AgroTransilvania Cluster. Since 2018 she is an expert of the European Secretariat for Cluster Analysis and also a PhD student within the Economic Sciences Department of University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine, Cluj-Napoca. Florina has over 7 years of experience in the field of consulting for European Structural and Cohesion Funds, cluster management, practice partnerships as well as other development activities for the cluster. Moreover, under her coordination, AgroTransilvania Cluster managed to successfully obtain European certification after the process of quality audit regarding the GOLD label for cluster management.
- 2018 – present: Quality System Consultant, Agro Food Ind. Napoca Cluster Association;
- 2014 – present: Expert in Accessing European Structural and Cohesion Funds, Hygia Consult SRL;
- 2018 – 2019: Organizational development specialist, Agro Food Ind. Napoca Cluster Association;
- 2016 – 2019: Secretary, Agro Food Ind. Napoca Cluster Association;
- 2015 – 2018: Asistant Manager, Agro Food Ind. Napoca Cluster Association;
- 2014 – 2015: Expert in Accessing European Structural and Cohesion Funds, Agro Food Ind. Napoca Cluster Association.
- 2018 – present: PhD: “Engineering and Agricultural Management and Rural Development, University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine – IOSUD, Agricultural and Engineering Sciences PhD School;
- 2021 – 2014: Master’s Degree: “Project Management and Evaluation”, Faculty of Economic Sciences and Business Management, University of Babes – Bolyai, Cluj-Napoca;
- 2009 – 2012: Bachelor’s Degree: “International Relations and European Studies”, Faculty of European Studies, University of Babes – Bolyai, Cluj-Napoca.
Other specializations and qualifications:
- 2021 – Article publication, “Research on Innovative Business Plan. Smart Cattle Farming Using Artificial Intelligent Robotic Process Automation”, issued by Agriculture MDPI;
- 2020 – Article publication, „Clusters, European Policy in excellence of management”, issued during the International Inovation and Education Sciences Conference, Prague;
- 2019 – Certified ANC “Human resources manager”, Cluj Napoca;
- 2019 – Course: Benchmaking Experts of Cluster Management Organizations, organized by the European Secretariat for Cluster Analysis.
- 2018 – Sales Agent Diploma, Avangarde Business Group SRL;
- 2015 – Public Acquisitions Expert Diploma, Structural Euro Fond& Training SRL;
- 2015 – Project Manager Diploma, GC Consult & Events SRL;
- 2014 – “Learn Consulting, Do Consulting” Course, Hygia Consult SRL.