Adriana DavidPhysical - Chemical Analysis Laboratory Director for Meat and meat products
Dr. Adriana David worked as a teacher in pre-university education and after that in higher education in Cluj Napoca while working as a professional training consultant for various state or private organizations. She was also a member of the administrative council and the bio/ecological certification council as well as in research. Currently she is head of works at the Faculty of Agriculture, University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine in Cluj Napoca and Head of Research and Development Department of AgroTransilvania Cluster. She has published 4 ISI articles, 2 ISI proceedings, 45 BDI articles and 3 books for national publishings. Moreover, she was responsible for 7 national projects and member in the research groups of 13 national and international projects.
- 2019 – present: Research and management activity coordinator, SC Agro Cosm Fan SRL;
- 2018 – present: Head of Research and Development Department, Agro-Food-Ind Cluster Association;
- 2009 – present: Lector, University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine, Cluj Napoca;
- 2010 – 2012: Specialized Inspector, CERES ORGANIC CERT SRL;
- 2005 – 2009: University Assistant, University of Agricultural Sciences and Veterinary Medicine, Cluj Napoca;
- 2003 – 2005: Specialized Professor, Tehnofig Technical College, Cluj Napoca;
- 2002 – 2004: Public food Department Coordinator/Lecturer, Regional Center for Adult’s Professional Training, Cluj Napoca;
- 1999 – 2003: Specialty teacher, Technical College Raluca Ripan.
- 2005 – 2012: Doctoral Studies: “Engineering sciences- mechanical engineering”, Technical University of Cluj Napoca;
- 1999 – 2001: Masters degree: “Technical Informatics”, Technical University of Cluj Napoca;
- 1999 – 2000: Masters degree: “ Product quality control in the context of European Norms”, USAMV, Cluj Napoca
- 1994 – 1999: Bachelors Degree: “Engineering and Food Engineering” , USAMV, Cluj Napoca;
- 1990 – 1994: Operator of the meat, milk and canned vegetables and fruits industry, Industrial Highschool for Food Industry, Cluj Napoca.
Other specializations and qualifications: